Sunday, October 14, 2007

Plum blossoms



Plum blossoms (after)
Date: June 2005
Medium: PS.

Totally done on ps, redrawn and repainted piece. Added some plum blossoms to look more nicer... Not good at drawing flowers... Actually I wanted to give up on this piece, but still struggle to finish it... I believe it's much better the old piece...
* Posted a blue eye version here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/index.php?i=265740

July 2009
Comment Edit: Currently the link is not working.. I don't see my drawings display in Gaiaonline I don't know why..


Oh, most of the plum blossoms are actually duplicated. I drew/paint one plum blossom flower then I started to go crazy duplicated many layers and scale all of them into different sizes.. Turn and rotate all the flowers to different angles and positions.. Voila~! That's one way simple I know.. since I don't know how to draw flowers..

A close-up.. If ya look carefully you can see it's all the same.. except for the flower bud..

--------------------------------------------------------------



chinese lady (before)
Date: May 2003
Medium: PS.

This is the origin piece... Makes me wanna laugh... Look horrible... huh?

July 2009
Comment Edit: Pretty creepy huh.. Even my aunt asked me why she looks like this.. That is the best I can do back 2003..