Sunday, October 14, 2007

While you were sleeping



While you were sleeping (Inuyasha)
Date: June 2005
Medium: PS and pencil.
I love this piece. Although it's a lazy version of Inuyasha (the couple). Pencil outline then scan... Kagome was doing her art project... hehehe well sort of... Notice the background, I uses the landscape piece then reedit add more dark colors...
*This is the first piece I ever post on Gaia... It's here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/index.php?i=265206
*Vote for me or write a comment.




Closeup (Inuyasha)
This is a closeup of what's she doing. Have drawing on his face and a kiss mark. kekekeke

Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Art done by: me.

July 2009
Comment Edit: Currently the link is not working.. I don't see my drawings display in Gaiaonline I don't know why..