Monday, December 25, 2017

Yuffie's treasure

Read from right to left.

Ok~! This is the first time I'm posting a short manga strip. Pardon the small image and if there are any spellings or grammar mistakes. I'm not good with English or drawing manga. I draw this just for fun only. Fanart service~! (I'm a big fan of yuffentine. Shipping them hard for so many years. XD)

It's to me quite a long time to finish this. Wasted time on redrawing the hair glossiness many times, because I forget all the hairs are on the SAME layer! So when one of the hair is mess up, I filled the hair black and at the same time so does the rest of the hair. I didn't realise until later on. (I'm so forgetful.)

It was complete in mid January, but again I put it aside first, because I'm not satisfied with it. Plus I haven't complete Vincent's drawing for this manga strip. End up redrawing most of it, using pose studio as guide references. (it's almost 1 year, when I finally post this..)

Here is the shirtless and clothing on version of Vinny: Here



Hope you all like it.



Yuffie found some interesting thing..




Yuffie Kisaragi and Vincent Valentine belongs to Square Enix. Fanart by: me.